Contact Gladstone Psychiatry and Wellness:
Deaf and hard-of-hearing patients, to schedule an initial appointment, please email email@example.com or contact Morgan at 443-708-5856, extension 104.
Directions to Gladstone Psychiatry, 1501 Sulgrave Avenue, Suite #200, Baltimore, MD 21209 (Mt. Washington Center building in Mt. Washington Village):
From I-83: Take Northern Parkway east to Falls Road. Make left on Falls Rd. and travel approximately ½ mile to the stoplight at Kelly Avenue. Turn left on Kelly and once you are over the Kelly Avenue Bridge, make a sharp right down the little hill onto Kelly Avenue. It dead ends after one block at Sulgrave Avenue and 1501 Sulgrave, Mt. Washington Center.
From Falls Road: Take Falls Road to Kelly Avenue intersection. Left on Kelly Avenue, crossing Kelly Avenue Bridge to sharp right on Kelly Avenue into Mt. Washington Village. Drive one block to dead end at Sulgrave Ave. and the Mt. Washington Center Building, 1501 Sulgrave Ave.
Getting Here and Parking:
- Free on-site parking is available by entering the private parking lot adjacent to Mt. Washington Center. At the parking lot gate, punch in #015 at the keypad to reach our staff, who will buzz you into the lot. There are four marked spots for Gladstone patients in the rear of the lot for our patients. If these spots are filled, you may take any unmarked spot in the lot. The building may be entered through the doors in the back of the building, or the front. An elevator will take you to the second floor and Suite 200.
- Street parking in Mt. Washington Village is metered and 50 cents per hour.
- The clinic is also accessible via the 27, 58 and 60 MTA bus and the Baltimore City Light Rail, Mt. Washington Village Stop.
Main Phone: 240-708-4334
Directions to Gladstone Psychiatry, 9841 Broken Land Parkway, Suite #211, Columbia, MD 21046:
Hunt Valley Office:
Main Phone: 443-689-7740
Late Entrance Instructions:
The building locks at 6 PM. If you have an appointment at 6 PM or later, please follow these instructions to enter the building.
Facing the front of Executive Plaza 3 from the parking lot:
- Walk through the automatic sliding doors on the left.
- You will see a touchscreen keypad on your left. Search “Gladstone” in the directory.
- Once you have selected Gladstone, your entry request will be sent to the front desk by phone.
- When your request is received, the door will open.
You may also enter through the security station located at the side entrance of Executive Plaza 3 (the side nearest Texas Roadhouse).
If you have difficulty accessing the building, please contact us at 443-689-7742.
Directions to Gladstone Psychiatry, 11350 McCormick Rd., Building III, Suite 600, Hunt Valley, MD 21031: